Services in the parks
The theme park has got a wide parking for your vehicle. The rates of PortAventura's parking are the followings: car 8.50€, car in the preferential zone of the parking 12€, campervans and trucks 10€ and motorcycles 3.50€.
RENT OF PRAMS/WHEELCHAIRS
For your comfort, PortAventura offers the possibility to rent prams and wheelchairs of different modalities. You will be able to choose between: individual pram for 1 child for 7 €, double pram for 2 children for 12 €, manual wheelchair for 9 € and motorized wheelchair for 30 €. Subject to availability
LOST CHILDREN BRACELET
PortAventura offers identifying wristbands for visitors with children. You can get these waterproof bracelets completely free of charge at the park’s Customer Service Office or Guest Service of your hotel, and stop worrying. With this free service, the little ones will always come back to you safely (Service subject to availability).
In PortAventura Park we offer you the possibility of renting a locker for 5€. The same service is available In PortAventura Aquatic Park for 5€, as well as the possibility to rent a familiar locker for 8€. Subject to availability
So you can enjoy the best attractions of the park in the most comfortable way, PortAventura offers you the possibility to leave your belongings before you get to the ride. Leave your backpack in these special lockers for only 1€ and forget the extra weight. You can find them in four different points: Between Shambhala and Dragon Khan, at the entrance of Furius Baco, next to Tutuki Splash and at the access to Silver River Flume. Subject to availability.
DAY-CARE CENTRE FOR PETS (Kennels)
If you come with your pet, it will be well attended in the day-care centre for animals, the price of the service is 5 €/day. It is indispensable to present the sanitary certificate of your pet.
PHOTORIDE / VIDEORIDE
Do you want a souvenir of your trip on the Dragon Khan or a proof that you’ve achieved the highest point of Shambhala? Take your picture home in many different formats: paper, magnets, key chains or also in digital format in convenient USB wristbands. In the attractions with Videoride service you can also buy the DVD of your fantastic trips.
Make your purchases without worrying about carrying it. We will drop all stuff you've bought in the shops of the park at El Laboratorio - La Casa del Retrat, in Plaza Mediterrània, totally free, so you can pick it up when leaving the park.
To be able to enjoy the park without need to queue, PortAventura offers you the Express products that allow you to access in a rapid way to the principal rides. The modalities of this product are the followings:
- EXPRESS MAX, allows 1 fast access per attraction. Does not provide access to the front row. Its price is 25€
- EXPRESS MAX GOLD, allows 1 fast access per attraction and lets you ride 1 single time in the first row on each of the three main attractions. Its price is 30€.
- EXPRESS PREMIUM, bracelet that gives unlimited access to the main attractions without queuing. Does not provide access to the front row. Its price is 46€.
- EXPRESS PREMIUM GOLD, bracelet that gives unlimited access to the main attractions without queuing and lets you ride 1 single time in the first row on each of the three main attractions. Its price is 51€.
Price per day.
Attractions with Express access: Shambhala, Furius Baco, Dragon Khan, Templo del Fuego, Tutuki Splash, Stampida, Tami Tami, Silver River Flume, El Diablo – Tren de la Mina, Grand Canyon Rapids.
Attractions with Express access Gold: Shambhala, Furius Baco, Dragon Khan.
You can buy your Express Tickets and Bracelets in the following sale points:
- Individual lockers - here you can buy a ticket you can redeem for your Express Ticket at the PortAventura Express Office, on the Plaça Major of Mediterrània.
- PortAventura Express Office - located on the Plaça Major of Mediterrània.
- Assisted sale points - situated at the entrance of Shambhala (China) and Furius Baco (Mediterrània). Subject to opening schedule.
- Automatic Vending Machines - located at the entrance of Shambhala (China), Tutuki Splash (Polynesia), Stampida and Silver River Flume (Far West).
“Some attractions can be closed for technical, meteorological or operative reasons. Please consult the PortAventura Park's Norms of Procedure of Functioning”
Subject to availibility