Besides the magnificent golf courses of the Lumine, the Costa Dorada offers other golf courses or pitch & putt where you can practice your favorite sport. Golf courses in the Costa Dorada:
- The Bonmont Golf Club, has a single field that is a challenge for golfers with 90 bunkers and several water hazards. This course overlooks the Mediterranean Sea.
- The Aigüesverds Reus Golf Club. This unique course is surrounded by olive groves, and offers a set on a flat terrain and obstacles such as bunkers and hazards that challenge the golfer.
- Club de Golf Costa Dorada was the first course in the province of Tarragona and boasts numerous challenging games to play whilst enjoying the marvelous environment.
- In the town of El Vendrell there is the Pitch & Putt El Vendrell, a bumpy field in each hole and it is surrounded by the vegetation of the area.
- The Pitch & Putt L'Ampolla, near the Natural Park of Delta de l'Ebre, offers a wide variety of holes for different levels of play.
- La Figuerola Pitch & Putt in Vandellòs, offers a very technical 18 hole course that is surrounded by the majestic landscape.
- Sant Jaume de Domenys has the Pitch & Putt Sant Jaume, a course with 9 holes surrounded by woodland that is natural in this area.
- La Graiera Golf Club offers a golf course of 18 holes, par 72, near the sea, with a very undulating course and 3 spectacular lakes, as well as a Pitch & Putt also of 18 holes.
- Golf Cambrils Pitch & Putt offers an 18-hole course to play golf in the seaside town of Cambrils.